Hosted by the City of Roswell at the Spring River Park and Zoo.
Roebuck Entertainment invites you and your family to an amazing Holiday experience you won't forget.
Ride the Roswell Christmas Railway to St. Nicholas Station for an evening of Christmas magic with amazing lights, entertainment, food, shopping, playing and more!
Ride the Roswell Christmas Railway
– See delightful & dazzling light show displays
– Departing to St. Nicholas Station every 15 minutes
– 8 amazing displays, including:
Laser Light Tunnel
NEW! The Roswell Rocket
Zoo Animals in Lights
NEW! A Southwest Christmas
Experince the Polar Zone
– See the Dancing Polar Bears
– Be amazed by the Christmas Fairies
– Build your own Polar Pal
– Go inside a Snow Globe
– Enter a Winter Wonderland
– Warm up with drinking chocolate elixirs
Visit the Santa's Square
– Meet and get Photos with Santa
– Play in Santa’s Toy Train Workshop
– Watch a film at the Spirit of Christmas Theater
– Enjoy Holiday Entertainment from Local Artists
– Explore the Little Christmas Village
See the World of Light
– Experience interactive light and video displays
– Stroll through Twinkle Lane
November 23 - 25
November 30 - December 2
December 7 - 9
December 14 - 16 December 18 - 24
December 27 - 30
5pm to 9pm
All Tickets include Hot Chocolate
from Mrs. Claus
2 and Under - FREE
Children 3 to 14 - $8
Adult - $12
Dining at St. Nicholas Station
Get your favorite holiday treats from Mrs. Claus Kitchen or sit down with family and friends for a meal at the Holiday Bowl.
Mrs. Claus Kitchen
Mrs. Claus has been baking her favorite treats to sweeten your visit.
The Holiday Bowl
Sit down and enjoy a warm meal in our Live Entertainment Tent.
The Chocolate Bar
Come in and enjoy a hot and robust chocolate elixir from Kakawa Chocolate House, one of the finest chocolatiers in New Mexico.
Entertainment at St. Nicholas Station
Catch the spirit of the season enjoying to your favorite local artists performing nightly at St. Nicholas Station.